Want to know if your property has the infamous Chinese Drywall?
Follow these instructions and you will know if you have Chinese drywall in your property in a matter of days and at a very low cost.
- Two mason jars with their lids (cost about $1 ea)
- Two brand new and shiny pennies, alternatively you can use two small copper elbows or couplings, both must be equally shiny (found in the plumbing section at Home Depot)
- Two pieces of wire about 2-4 inches long (costs few cents at home depot)
- One reptile heating pad or mat (cost less than $20)
- Distilled water (cost a few dollars)
- One piece of American made drywall of 4×4 inches (get a piece from the scrap section at Home Depot, shouldn’t be more than $1)
- One piece of your suspect drywall of 4×4 inches
- A digital camera set with a date and time stamp (hopefully you have one already, if not borrow one)
Step by step process:
- Find a location to (more…)